Speedcell is official match ball of Women's World Cup 2011
Speedcell it's name of official match ball of FIFA Women's World Cup 2011 in Germany.
The Adidas Speedcell ball is thermally bonded and have seamless surface and features a micro-texture that improves contact between ball and foot. There are also artificially made grooves for a more predictable flight path.
The Speedcell official match ball have next properties:
- Composition: 90% thermoplastic polyurethane and 10% polyurethane injection molded
- Thermally bonded seamless surface for a more direct flight trajectory and better ball control
- Micro-texture for perfect contact between foot and ball
- Using of high-end materials in the cover, backing and bladder give perfect onfield efficiency
- Artificially placed grooves for straighter flight path
- 100% roundness 3D pre-shaped panels, with good inflation
- Highest FIFA rating
Adidas Speedcell official match ball - unboxing video: